Wednesday, March 31, 2021

March 31st

 Last post of the month and I’m caught up til March 29 on my blankets. They are getting hard to photograph so I put down a towel but that doesn’t look great either. 

Wrinkles don’t look good 😌 I’ll  try to find another way for the next update  ☺️


There are a few pink squares on the Madrid blanket,  but it’s hard to see them beside the orange.



Ottawa had some great warm days ☀️ 
We’ll be at 13 centigrade today and zero and snow tomorrow 🀦‍♀️ I hope it’s an April fools joke on us but we’ll see soon enough. 
It’s Easter this weekend and I’m looking forward to eating 2 Cadbury cream eggs πŸ˜‹ 
They’re 8 points each and well worth every one. 
I wish everyone a happy holiday whether you celebrate Easter or Passover. 
πŸ£πŸ‡

See you all in April
 πŸ˜☀️😘

No comments: