Saturday, March 11, 2006

I love being a tester

Here is another item I just finished testing....I must be on a burgundy kick because I made the purse in burgundy cotton...I LOVE this pattern and no you can't have it! I believe it will be available for sale shortly. Anna the designer and owner of Lullabies & Lace will soon have her site open for business and many wonderful patterns and things will be available.


Shown in the second picture of course is the beautiful doily and polar bear that I also tested!

7 comments:

Dandy said...

omg.. I love that purse!! can't wait for the pattern

Suburban Hooker said...

I don't think she can get that purse pattern up fast enough....well not if everyone is as in love with that bag as I am....LOL. You did a great job on it Maria!!!!

rj said...

I love the purse!! am curious tho. you called this a 'vintage' purse - do you know what year the original pattern/idea might be from?? i love vintage stuff.

was it a difficult one to make- i look forward to when a pattern will be available

Sheila said...

Love the handbag... great detail.

Yasmin said...

Oooh ! Lovely purse and gorgeous colour! Yea , I can imagine , a lot of people will want this pattern, I know that I do.

amandazen said...

What a beautiful purse!!!You did a fantastic job!!!

Amanda :)

Tina said...

I saw that purse at the 'Ville. Really nice. Although I have made about three purses in the last year, AND my secret pal just sent me the Bobbling Along tote! I love your color you used, too.