Saturday, January 20, 2007

My first post of the New Year

Hi and Happy New Year 2007...how quickly the years are passing.







Max got a new ball for Christmas...he still doesn't let it out of his sight
















Crystal got a hoodie outfit, she is so cute wearing it!





























I didn't crocheting much through the holidays but I have just finished these 2 items and thought I'd post the pictures...



The doily is for a Crochet Exchange, I'll be mailing it out to my exchange partner next week. The pattern is a free one here http://www.crochetmemories.com/archive/february5.html

This square is from a Crochet Along that one of my Crochet groups is doing....we will have made 12 different squares by the end of the year. The pattern for this square is free http://www.heartmadeblessings.org/patterns/4-Crosses.asp

I'll try to post a little more this year...until the next time!
Bye

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Nice job...love the doily! Isn't funny with these puppies and their favorite toys? So cute!!!