Monday, January 29, 2007

A couple more FO's

I finished a couple more items from my groups Crochet Alongs. The links are posted below with the pictures. I have 2 mystery patterns on the go and until the weeks are posted I can't continue so they will be done in another week or 2. They are both thread items.
I'm still working on the Retro Bag. That doesn't have to be done until April so I will work on the other things in between.
It's almost February and Valentines Day is coming quick. I have made another heart doily but I still have to iron and starch it and weave in the loose ends. I'll post it when I'm done with that!!
I didn't do much Crochet during December but is seems that I'm making up for it now...OK, off I go to get something done.


http://www.fortunecity.com/littleitaly/pisa/22/patterns/thread/aprilflower.html

http://pandacrochet.8m.com/bean/dropsq.htm

1 comment:

Summerysmile said...

Great job! I Love that drop in the bucket square pattern! I've made that one several times...