Monday, April 02, 2007

New stuff that I made...

So this is the monkey I made for a Crochet Along at Crochetville....I have been eyeing the pattern for a while now and the CAL was the perfect opportunity to make it.
The pattern is a free one http://quesera.ojaru.jp/osaru-pattern.html
I hope I've inspired others to make one too.

Oooops I just noticed I forgot to make a tail for him....I'll get right on that....how did I forget that??? Oh my!

The doily is the one I was testing for Kathy White from Crochetville....I love the way it turned out, and the colors are perfect in my livingroom...I love the burgundy!!

The bunny hat is a baby size hat that I made for Mason (step-grandson) He'll be wearing it at Easter and will be too cute for sure...I'll have to take many pictures of him wearing it.
The hat was also a pattern I was testing.

No comments: