Friday, May 04, 2007

Even more FO's

I've been testing again...the blue monkey is called Silly Monkey and I tested it for Melissa who has a site with the pattern for sale HERE
I did it in blue for a darling boy.




















The teapot cozy is a knit pattern that I tested for Andrea who has the pattern for sale at her etsy site HERE


















The stuffed Boston Terrier is what I came up with for the CAL at Crochetville.
I made a cat first and now the dog from the same CAL pattern the link is HERE The dog's name is Bear in honor of my darling Bear that is no longer with us.

3 comments:

Deneen said...

I saw Melissa's latest this AM and saw Andrea's on her etsy site this AM too-they all came out terrific.

Rachel said...

how adorable!

Tina said...

I should see if I could figure out how to do a Boston for my brother. He would love it. (They have a Boston and treat it like their hairy little son lol) I already got them two big ole Boston Terrier coffee mugs, that would go perfect with them (well maybe not, but...) ;P Very cute and imaginative, Maria!