Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer in Ottawa means rain........

After such a long winter it seems that summer in Ottawa is going to be more like a long spring...it's been raining almost every day since the snow went away!! OK I may be exaggerating but as I say it seems that way. I've been on holiday for the last 2 weeks and I think except for maybe one day we had rain for at least part of every day.


I'm back to work tomorrow and then Canada Day!! I'm already looking forward to having a day off! LOL Needless to say I'm ready to stop working if by chance I win a large amount of money from a lottery. I can dream can't I??




So here are my latest crochet items I've been working on.
The Teddy Go Round blanket is a free pattern HERE


This turtle ringtoss toy is for Mason to play with here at our house.
It's not a free pattern. It's from Crochet World magazine December 2002


2 comments:

Tina said...

Maria you make the cutest toys ever! That turtle is too cute. (I think your dog might want to play with it, from the looks of the picture...) ;) I have printed out that teddy bear afghan pattern and have been wanting to make one forever, but... Anyway you did a great job on yours, I love the color combination.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are great.