Tuesday, January 12, 2021

So now I’ve changed the Temperature ranges

 Good thing it’s early in the year so I decided to change my ranges to be only 5 degrees per colour.  I doubt I’ll be using the top or bottom colours because it doesn’t get that hot or that cold here but with the state of the world you never know.

Since I’ve added 4 more colours I had to redo my plastic canvas

*edit, when I saw the picture I had posted yesterday I hated it because of all of the whiteout I used to change the temp ranges so I redid the color swatch and redid the photo*



I was going to start a blanket too but didn’t want to use my home city for it. I’ve decided to pick the city that I was born in. 

I was born in Madrid Spain 🇪🇸 

Their weather has been crazy this last week and they have had so much snow, something that doesn’t happen often. I’ve been recording the temperatures high and lows and now to decide what type of stitch to use for my blanket...once I have all of January numbers recorded I’ll start on it


No comments: