Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Hi, once again It’s been a while since my last post

 Hi all 


 So we’ve all had a really bad year. With 2020 behind us I thought I’d pick up my blog once again. A new year, a new start to posting (although I doubt I have any followers) no problem, I’ll do it for myself. A digital calendar of a small part of my life.

All of my good intentions since my last post have not panned out. I never made my temperature scarf even though I still like the idea, I’ll try a temperature blanket this year. Not sure what style or stitch of blanket but I’ve started recording temperatures and will start once I have a few days or weeks ready to go...


I’ve also picked up a bit of Plastic Canvas and am almost finished a 12 Days of Christmas project. It was a bit ambitious on my part since it’s 12 panels that will be sewn together. I got the patterns from Pinterest 











On a personal front I still have 2 dogs, Rocky who came to me in 2012 and Jetta in 2016, both are senior rescues  




Bye for now ✌️ 
Maria😘

No comments: