Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Crochet and some Knitting too!!

I've picked up my knitting needles again to test these 2 dishcloth patterns.

The beige one is called Southwest and the fuschia is called Flurry.

They are to be submitted to a Knit Dishcloth Calendar. I was very pleased with the outcome of both and hope the designer will call on me again when she needs more patterns tested.






The chicken is just because Rob (DH) has a thing for chickens and therefore I did this one. The pattern was from an old magazine.

4 comments:

Tina said...

I love your chicken! It is too cool! The dishcloths look great. I belong to a dishcloth KAL group. I haven't made any in a while though. I did make up a rooster dishcloth once and tried to submit it to a magazine, but they didn't want it...

Maria said...

Tina I can't believe they didn't want your rooster cloth...too bad I know my DH would love something like that...I made the chicken for him! LOL

Rachel said...

very nice dishcloths. love the chicken!

Anita said...

I've been looking for a cute chicken stuffed animal to make! This one is too cute!